.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bee Time Alone

Friday, May 16, 2008

Surprise Me!

Ephesians 3:14-21
“My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord. —Isaiah 55:8

Reflection of B:

I have been busy doing my own internet research on the things I want to do and how to go about doing them. Through it, I realized that there are still many things that I don't understand and that I need to embark on a course of study again. I was contemplating between a MBA or a DBA, since the cost of both are about the same.

However, when I read tonight's devotion quoted verse, “My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,” it seems God is telling me that I need to seek Him. I should ask Him what He wants me to do instead of just doing things base on my own impulse.


Dear Lord,
Forgive me for forgetting You in the course of planning for my life. Thank You for reminding me through Your word to seek Your way and Your thought on the things I should do instead.I humbly commit my desires, my thoughts, my ways to You tonight. Change my heart and mind to be like Yours. Teach me to do what pleases You.
Amen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home