.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Bee Time Alone

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

God Knows Best


Jeremiah 29:11

Amplified Bible (AMP)
11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.

耶 利 米 書 29:11

Chinese Union Version (Simplified) (CUVS)
11 耶 和 华 说 : 我 知 道 我 向 你 们 所 怀 的 意 念 是 赐 平 安 的 意 念 , 不 是 降 灾 祸 的 意 念 , 要 叫 你 们 末 後 有 指 望 。


My thoughts:

Inspite of my own failures and weaknesses, God still encourages me with His promise and shows me His love. How could I not trust Him? How could I put my trust and hope in people who often fail like I do? 

Lord, please help me walk in Your righteousness, to set my eyes upon You, and to let pure thoughts fill my mind always. Amen.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home